Take part in an Online Live Global Seminar with Master Mantak Chia in Summer 2020
Learn Ancient Tao Practices for these Modern Times ~ The Key to All Doors
Live Energy Transmission with Master Mantak Chia
After an amazingly successful launch of his online Global Seminars, Grandmaster Mantak Chia returns with a full Summer Programme. He will teach 7 seminars from July 4th – August 18th. We start with the Inner Alchemy Practices and then move on to Taoist Healing.
- €270 for 4 days (20 hours)
- Each Seminar runs from Saturday – Tuesday
- 8am – 2pm Dublin/London Timezone (GMT+1)
- Discounted rates if booking more than 1 week
- Recorded Chi Kung class each morning from 07.20 – 07.50am
- E-Booklet written by Mantak Chia
INNER ALCHEMY PRACTICES
- Week 1 | July 4th – 7th | Supreme Inner Alchemy Level 1 | Awakening the Healing Light of the Tao, Back to the Body Wisdom
- Week 2 | July 11th – 14th | Supreme Inner Alchemy Level 2 | Loving Energy that Heals, Multi-orgasmic Man & Woman, Sexual Magic & Iron Shirt Chi Kung
- Week 3 | July 18th – 21st | Fusion 1, Tan Tien Chi Kung & Tao Yin
- Week 4 | July 25th – 28th | Cosmic Healing & Buddha Palm
- Week 5 | August 1st – 4th | Chi Nei Tsang 1 Internal Organ Massage
- Week 6 | August 8th – 11th | Chi Nei Tsang 2 Chasing the Winds & Chi Nei Tsang 5 Life Pulse Massage
- Week 7 | August 15th – 18th | Chi Nei Tsang 3 Tok Sen & Chi Nei Tsang 5 Kar Sai Sexual Organ Massage
Grandmaster Mantak Chia is the founder of Universal Healing Tao, a much-loved system of personal cultivation and spiritual development, practiced all over the world. Through Taoist practice, you can learn simple techniques to reduce stress and create harmony and balance in your physical, emotional and spiritual self. Dedicate time to heal yourself and improve your life now. The Tao is simple, yet profound and complete.
Learning from Grandmaster Mantak Chia is a very special experience and many people sense a shift in their own life-force/vitality. We are in a new paradigm in this moment of our time as we embrace fully the online world. Many of you are taking the time to work on personal development – to try something new or something you’ve always wanted to do. Enjoy this opportunity of free time to receive teachings from a true Taoist Master of our lifetime.
Online Live Streaming is the new avenue of learning and connecting. Mantak Chia has already shared many of his teachings online and students have reported feeling energy as they practice, even having their mid-eyebrow open and feeling chi circulate in their microcosmic orbit. This online global seminar will be live with Master Mantak Chia teaching from Tao Garden and streaming to you in your own home using the platform Zoom. There will be an opportunity to interact and ask questions. You will be able to follow the class as if you are in the room with him. There will be recordings available afterwards if you are not available for the class times. However, as best you can try to organise your day to the arranged times, as it will help to raise the chi around the planet. We will practice and meditate together. This seminar is structured in a coherent way to guide you layer by layer through the Tao practice.
Master Chia regularly updates his teachings, the basic Taoist practices taught in this year’s winter retreat have advanced from what he taught a few years ago. His meditations and own personal practices have constantly inspired him to present techniques differently and in these classes you will receive the latest version. Re-source yourself especially in this time of uncertainty and challenge that we are now living in. The Primordial & Cosmic Energy is all around you, you just need to learn how to draw that energy in to build internal chi and support yourself.
It seems that the Universe is pushing us towards on-line learning, so get going with the basic Taoist practices now.
Dublin/ London Timezone GMT+1
- 07.20 – 07.50 | Morning Qi Gong
- 08.00 – 11.00 | Seminar with Master Chia
- 12.00 – 14.00 | Seminar with Master Chia
Paris/ Berlin / Rome Timezone | CET
- 08.20 – 08.50 | Morning Qi Gong
- 09:00-12:00 | Seminar with Master Chia
- 13:00-15:00 | Seminar with Master Chia
☯️ 4 days ~ €270 per person
These workshops are open to beginners or those who wish to deepen their practice. No previous experience is necessary. Repeating workshops develops mastery.
Each 2-day course will be accredited as 10 hours by Mantak Chia and UHT System
– Accredited towards Instructor Training requirements
– Accredited towards the Higher Level practices
(Please note for accredited hours, your own name must be registered on the ticket booking)