Take part in an Online Live Global Seminar with Master Mantak Chia in Autumn 2020
Learn Ancient Tao Practices for these Modern Times ~ The Key to All Doors
Live Energy Transmission with Master Mantak Chia
After an amazingly successful launch of his online Global Seminars, Grandmaster Mantak Chia continues with his Autumn programme. His Live Energy Transmission events are gaining a big following. Many people are experiencing the benefits and integrating it into their daily lives.
☯️ Each day is from 8am – 2pm Dublin/London Time
☯️ Discounts if booking more than 1 seminar
☯️ Recorded Chi Kung class each morning from 07.20 – 07.50am
☯️ E-Booklet written by Mantak Chia
☯️ Live Video Q & A
☯️ Recordings of the seminar available for 1 month after
INNER ALCHEMY IMMERSION | INSTRUCTOR TRAINING | October 3rd – 15th 2020
Taoist Master Mantak Chia presents his Online- Live INSTRUCTOR TRAINING | INNER ALCHEMY IMMERSION from October 3rd – 15th 2020. This training is open to everyone – it’s ideal for those who wish to deepen their practice or for those who wish to become an Associate Instructor or Certified Instructor in the Universal Healing Tao System of Grandmaster Mantak Chia. After this Online-LIVE-Teachings you will need to be in the presence of a 3-day certification workshop with any UHT Senior Instructor in your country who will evaluate your skills and assist you in deepening into the teachings. To become certified please click here.
3rd – 4th October: Awaken your Inner Alchemy
5th – 6th October: Iron Shirt and Tao Yin
7th – 8th October: Awaken your Sexual Alchemy
: : : 9th October – Day Off : : :
10th – 14th October: Fusion of the 5 Elements 1-3
15th October: Chi Training
☯️ €150 per 2 day workshop
☯️ €650 for all 12 days
FREE WEBINAR with MANTAK CHIA | How To Be HEALTHY and HAPPY | September 19th 2020
- Enjoy this gift from the world’s most famous Taoist Master Mantak Chia – a FREE Webinar on how to be Healthy and Happy. It is Mantak Chia’s wish that everyone in the world has the opportunity to learn the Inner Smile and understand how to work with their own energy, and in this way the world will be a happier, more peaceful place.
- The Tao means “The Way” – the way of nature and the Universe. It is a very practical system offering physical, emotional and spiritual balance. Universal Healing Tao practices are like master keys that open all doors. It gives you tools for deep inner inner work bringing wisdom, harmony and extraordinary transformation.
- Just like we nourish ourselves with food everyday, we can learn to nourish ourselves with energy. Transform negative life-draining energy into positive life-giving energy with some very simple steps. Master Mantak Chia is a fountain of knowledge, a leading resource in the ways of these ancient practices. He has said many times “there are no secrets”. He offers you these carefully held secrets from thousands of years ago, so that you can transform your energy, your self, your life.
- Try something new. You’ve nothing to lose and everything to gain. Perhaps you’ve heard of Mantak Chia before or seen some of his Youtube clips – over 50 million views! Speak to him directly – ask your burning questions in the Live Video Q & A at the end.
- We welcome you to join us and experience this live energy transmission with Master Mantak Chia – be healthier and happier with the Tao!
- September 19th 2020 | 8.30am – 10.30am Dublin/London Time
Grandmaster Mantak Chia is the founder of Universal Healing Tao, a much-loved system of personal cultivation and spiritual development, practiced all over the world. Through Taoist practice, you can learn simple techniques to reduce stress and create harmony and balance in your physical, emotional and spiritual self. Dedicate time to heal yourself and improve your life now. The Tao is simple, yet profound and complete.
Learning from Grandmaster Mantak Chia is a very special experience and many people sense a shift in their own life-force/vitality. We are in a new paradigm in this moment of our time as we embrace fully the online world. Many of you are taking the time to work on personal development – to try something new or something you’ve always wanted to do. Enjoy this opportunity of free time to receive teachings from a true Taoist Master of our lifetime.
Online Live Streaming is the new avenue of learning and connecting. Mantak Chia has already shared many of his teachings online and students have reported feeling energy as they practice, even having their mid-eyebrow open and feeling chi circulate in their microcosmic orbit. This online global seminar will be live with Master Mantak Chia teaching from Tao Garden and streaming to you in your own home using the platform Zoom. There will be an opportunity to interact and ask questions. You will be able to follow the class as if you are in the room with him. There will be recordings available afterwards if you are not available for the class times. However, as best you can try to organise your day to the arranged times, as it will help to raise the chi around the planet. We will practice and meditate together. This seminar is structured in a coherent way to guide you layer by layer through the Tao practice.
Master Chia regularly updates his teachings, the basic Taoist practices taught in this year’s winter retreat have advanced from what he taught a few years ago. His meditations and own personal practices have constantly inspired him to present techniques differently and in these classes you will receive the latest version. Re-source yourself especially in this time of uncertainty and challenge that we are now living in. The Primordial & Cosmic Energy is all around you, you just need to learn how to draw that energy in to build internal chi and support yourself.
It seems that the Universe is pushing us towards on-line learning, so get going with the basic Taoist practices now.
Dublin/ London Timezone GMT+1
- 07.20 – 07.50 | Morning Qi Gong
- 08.00 – 11.00 | Seminar with Master Chia
- 12.00 – 14.00 | Seminar with Master Chia
Paris/ Berlin / Rome Timezone | CEST
- 08.20 – 08.50 | Morning Qi Gong
- 09:00-12:00 | Seminar with Master Chia
- 13:00-15:00 | Seminar with Master Chia
These workshops are open to beginners or those who wish to deepen their practice. No previous experience is necessary. Repeating workshops develops mastery.
Each 2-day course will be accredited as 10 hours by Mantak Chia and UHT System
– Accredited towards Instructor Training requirements
– Accredited towards the Higher Level practices
(Please note for accredited hours, your own name must be registered on the ticket booking)