Learn Taoist secrets of radiance and youthfulness ❤️ Blossom open to your truest nature of love and sexuality
Taoist Sexual Alchemy practices are a wonderful way for women to improve their vitality, balance their sexual chi and embrace their feminine essence. It is a path of self-healing and personal discovery.
These practices were closely guarded secrets by the queens and concubines of the courts of ancient China. Many women who mastered the practices experienced great health, remaining young and bountiful into their elder years. The practices offer inner rejuvenation and spiritual advancement. Luckily they are available to us now in these modern times.
The Benefits of Taoist Sexual Alchemy Practices:
- Radiant health and vitality
- Develop emotional resilience and experience more joy in your life
- Reduce difficulties with your menstrual cycle ~ the possibility of pain-free periods and without PMS
- Increase your energy and ‘Jing’ or life essence (by learning to manage your menstrual cycle)
- Hormonal balance & improved breast health
- Inner beauty ~ develop a loving connection with yourself which radiates to all around you
- Enhanced sexual energy ~ experience more pleasure and become multi-orgasmic
- Promotes healing – physical, emotional and sexual
- Access to your higher spiritual energy
- Longer, healthier life and youthfulness ~ on a deep cellular level
About the Workshop:
This workshop is rooted in the foundations of the Universal Healing Tao practices – which gives a solid grounding to safely explore and transform sexual energy. Many women experience immediate changes in their well-being and menstrual cycles/menopause, and feel open to blossoming fully into their true sexual nature.
In this workshop you will:
- Learn Taoist foundation practices ~ Inner Smile, Six Healing Sounds, Microcosmic Orbit & Chi Kung
- Find out about the ancient secrets of cultivating ovarian energy – ‘Ovarian Kung Fu’ practice
- Learn how to use a Jade Egg for your own health and healing
- Explore ways to maintain good breast health throughout your life
- Discover more about female sexual anatomy and the 3 Gates
- Feel empowered in your own menstrual cycle
- Discover ways to transition easily into menopause (reducing symptoms)
- Understand the nature of your sexual energy and the importance of being ‘Yin’
- Develop a daily self-care practice rooted in self-love and kindness
- Be inspired by other women
Open to all women in any stage of life. No previous experience is necessary.
The workshop is facilitated by Máire Ní G – a Certified Universal Healing Tao Instructor. Máire teaches course and workshops year-round and organises Master Mantak Chia’s visits to Dublin.